Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday, January 21

Tell me about your three day weekend. How was it? What did you do? Elaborate!

Over the weekend I did almost nothing. I stayed at home and watched YouTube videos with my sister Brandi. The one time that i did something was on Monday. Monday was my first day as being part of the technical crew. We did not do much on the technical side, but we did have to clean everything from older plays. It was ok until we had so start moving things around to placed that were not real. When we did find a spot we put about 50 cardboard art thing against a wall. but later that day they all fell down and we had to redo them. It was fine until someone put more of them in there and the all fell again. I had to find a new spot for them and put them there. It was a very frustrating day but i will have to get use to it, technical crew is just getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment