Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday, January 10

What do you already know about web design? How it works? Programs you can use? Tools that exist? Anything.

Behind each website there are codes, none if which I understand or can do myself. However some sites that will help me learn are Godaddy.com and Blogger.com. Though I may not know much about the programing that goes into a website I do know what makes an effective one. It has to be organized and it must be easy to use. That includes short cuts to other sites, a way of contacting u if something seems to have gone wrong. To have a effective website it has to be memorable. It has to be original so that people will come back to see that interesting website again. I may not know much about the coding for website but I know what and effective one looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment